The only thing I couldn't see until I got there was that the previous owners had used putty to hold the panes into the frame.
I think I broke a few more panes getting it down, the plastic has to be thrown away as it's brittle & yellowed. But at least I have a frame.
Or atleast I will have when I finally manage to get the putty off.
Every single piece of frame is covered. So far I have cleaned 3 pieces. All the remaining glass also needs to be cleaned. I may have enough for one side.
There was also 3 lots of staging which is in very good condition & the lady said I could have the pavers the greenhouse was sitting on, so that's all useful.
I cut myself quite badly when one of the panes fell on my head. I'm ok though, should never have done it on my own but I had no one to help.
At home I have sowed some seeds, mainly chilli & tomatoes, I have got some potatoes chitting & collecting toilet tubes like crazy ready for sowing sweetcorn. Oh I also sowed peas for mum in some guttering. Now all I need is warm weather, hurry up spring.