The tomatoes weren't very good but I did get enough to make more puree to last the next year.
The peas were a bust too. Potatoes didn't do well either.
So, I have been digging & making beds now. All the weeds have grown back.
Lots of ripe pumpkins, drying in the greenhouse.
Have built 2 sections of a compost heap, will add more soon.
Need to get the water barrels sorted out yet.
Plastic over the right hand side to kill weeds. On the left I have built 2 (now 3) beds. Still have more to do.
The tomatoes are now out & I have actually planted the garlic & winter onions. I have covered them with straw, don't know if it will be beneficial but can only try.
I have bought more raspberries & filled the bed. Also the strawberries have gone in under them.
I have laid the builders bags down then covered with the tree cuttings to make paths.
For the next few months I will carry on digging whilst the weather is good, which isn't today.