Disaster...... I have an infestation of Vine Weevil larvae. I only found it as I was top dressing some of my overwintering pots. So I have spent the afternoon brushing & washing all the roots of my important plants & repotting in the hopes I can save them.
I should have known this would happen. For all the rest of the plants I have used a chemical killer (sorry all you organic gardeners). I can't risk any of them having grubs hiding in their pots as I have my Rhododendrons to think about. Then I will get some moth balls & put them in the pots to help keep adult's away.
On a better note I finally got the lead for my camera in the post. I still have a long way to go before I know how to use it properly but I have found some of the settings, especially the close-up focus.
|Greenhouse (baby changing table on left)|
|Still harvesting carrots|
|Onions/garlic in cells & strawberries|