Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Hi all!

There hasn't been much going on down here. I popped down to the plot and got some photos with the snow, picked some kale whilst I was there too.


My plot
My plot



















Finally found out what was wrong with my knees. After over doing it on the plot I ended up with Bursitis (housemaids knee), the Naproxen helped with the swelling but they were still feeling bad, so doc sent me for x-rays & MRI. Now the x-rays came back as mild arthritis so they then sent me on to a physiotherapist for a pain management and exercise course. Sat through the lecture for an hour thinking, no, that's not what I have. Well I then got my one on one session. What a wonderful girl, told me exactly what was wrong with me. Apparently I have fallen arches. She has given me some exercises and they are already feeling better.

No-one else has been down to the allotments in the snow (it's all gone now), my footprints were the only human ones down there. It all looked very pretty in the snow.

4 comments:

  1. After all that I am glad that you finally found out what is wrong and have no more problems! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finally found out what was wrong and are on the mend. I'm sure my allotments looked just as pretty in yours in the snow but I have to admit I didn't venture out there at all. I know a few people did though as they have chickens to take care of. Our snow is now gone too. Hopefully it will be dry at the weekend and I will be able to pay a visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Tanya we didn't manage a snow visit to the plot either. Hope you manage to get the knee sorted so have you arthritis and fallen arches?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog you have. I have really enjoyed reading over the older posts on creating the allotment. Good inspiration!

    Your plot looks lovely in the snow! Down here we haven't had any snow but have had lots and lots of rain. I have been able to get some kale, cabbage and some very knobly parsnips from the plot. Looking forward to some better weather however to start getting things shaped up for this year.

    Good luck with your exercises, Physios are wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete